install on 9600

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sat Oct 9 00:03:52 MDT 2004

The 870 Cse didn't have an ADB port. It could be connected to a computer
in one of three ways: 1. Parallel 2. Serial 3. LocalTalk, and the serial
connection is the only one supported by the YDL stock kernel. You might
have tried to use the LocalTalk connection (which used the same
connector), which of course would not be seen under YDL.