yum updates

Roger Scow rscow at mac.com
Sat Oct 9 19:46:05 MDT 2004

YOur yum.conf file is probably the key.  If it is the "stock" one as
installed, you are experiencing the very common problem of too much
traffic on the yellowdoglinux.com ftp site.  Your best bet is to edit
your yum.conf file.  The best way to learn how is to look at the YDL
FAQ, which directly addresses this issue and shows you how to fix it.

The YDL FAQ site is:  http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start

This is the source of MUCH knowledge.  Good luck.

ROger