yum problem

Ryan Nix rnix at prometheon.net
Mon Oct 11 08:25:03 MDT 2004

Whoa, you are all over the place here. You sound like John Kerry.  ;)

You did modify your list.  Where did you point the repositories to?

My recommendation would be to rpm -e yum then make sure the yum.conf is
gone out of /etc

Lastly, go to freshrpms.net and download that version of yum and simply
type in yum upgrade.