What gives? (additional)

GDB-B&W-X.3.5 slugg0 at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 12 14:50:15 MDT 2004

Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

>So if I understand you correctly, after any successful boot into either
>OS9 or OSX, upon the following restart, holding down Cmd-Opt-O-F doesn't
>get you into OF? What about holding down Option instead?

No, after going into either OS9 or OSX, the ONLY way to get the machine
to do anything is to zap the PRAM at least once.  As soon as I do that I
get my yaboot prompt back or I could go into OF with cmd-opt-O-F.  But
the machine is basically useless after I choose restart from either OS9
or OSX unless I zap the PRAM.

Just a message from Doug...