4.0 availability?

Zugwrack zugwrack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:03:54 MDT 2004

It is available if you sign up for a YDL.net enhanced account. It will
cost you about as much as it would retail when that is available. I
presume the pricing will stay about the same as version 3.0 No one
will tell you when the download version is going to be released. Owen
on IRC originally told me that generally when the final release is
done that about 2 weeks after that it should be available for
download. I don't know how accurate that is though.