4.0 availability?

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:30:43 MDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:51:48 -0700, Steven Didier <sdidier at camasnet.com> wrote:

> Were you to upgrade to Gimp 2+ I'm sure that you'd find the interface
> much more to your liking. It is, at least in my opinion much improved
> over the earlier versions. Although the issue of multiple windows is
> still there.
>
> Enjoy,
> Steve

Hmm. 2+, that's probably quite a bit more advanced than 1.2.3 ;P (not
in the YUM archives I guess). I'll go hunt for a new version after I
get off a job application (my contract's nearly up... anyone near
Toronto need a botanist/ecologist who's got a fairly extensive set of
computer, statistical and cartography skills and is a Mac fan to
boot).

Eric.