XFree86 muckup - "lost" font called 'fixed'

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 09:47:23 MDT 2004

You guys must be getting pretty sick of me by now ;P

It's an Apache/httpd problem!

I figured out where my problem lies -- I have my iPhoto library in
/var/www/html. The only reason I stuck it there was that I couldn't
get Apache to browse the directory structure if it was in
/home/username/Public.

I couldn't figure out either what permissions to use on the
directories or what flag to set in httpd.conf to allow Apache to
create indices of the folders as you browse the directory structure
through a http connection.

Eric.