Compatible PCI IDE cards for Blue White G3

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
02 Sep 2004 10:52:03 -0400

Hi Marc:
You should consider as well reviewing what is available for all Macs
with Other World Computing (OWC); one of their Websites is
www.fastermacs.com or www.macsales.com

You can also consult with their knowledgeable salespeople or even their
Technicians before you make any purchase.  You might find them very
useful in addressing the details you are attempting to resolve.

They are quite astute regarding engineering stuff with Macs and have
"jerry-rigged" stuff which surprised and has been supported by Apple.
Now THAT'S some engineering!  Check them out...it will save you not just
angst, but money as well.

Be well....