MOL for YDL 4

Olaf Olson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:47:12 -0700

Ryan,

As I am still learning, I'd have to say no. In fact, I think it feels
somewhat wrong to build rpms for money :-0

If I can find a way to make it easier, I will do it. I am working with a
G3 B&W, still factory original, except for the RAM upgrade. It's maxed.

I'll let you know what I find out, of course. I can't keep my mouth shut
and usually, can't keep my fingers off the keyboard, either!

Olaf