Semi newbie question - expanded

Olaf Olson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:49:27 -0700

I just discovered something, that I am sure is known by many, but none
has responded, yet, to this post. If MOL is running, you can't write to
its boot drive. I'm guessing that this is another reason that David has
another partition, but as I have only one, I can't tell if this is true
or nt. In any even, if I stop MOL, I can write files to the Mac OSX
partitioned drive. Once MOL is running, it's read-only.

Hope that helps, GDB-B&W-YDL3.0.1, aka.  Doug.

Now... can someone tell me why I can't see my Samba share, from MOL?
It's perfectly visible from all the other Macs, PCs, and YDL machines in
the place, except the one that is both the Samba server and teh MOL host.

Thanks

Olaf