MOL for YDL 4

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:50:58 -0400

I haven't used YDL 4 yet.  I have been tinkering with Gentoo while I
wait for the public release of YDL 4.  I didn't have to do anything out
the box to get MOL working in YDL 3.0.  In YDL 3.0.1 there was a
problem with the mol-kmods not being shipped for the kernel that was
shipped.  I have a FAQ here to fix that problem with YUM.
http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Configuring+YDL/
Kernel+Errors+and+Mac+On+Linux
Good Luck,
David C. Hacker, DVM