Semi newbie question Read-Only

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:37:58 -0400

Sorry I need to update the FAQ.  First you have to just add a new line
to your old yum.conf file for freshrpms
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/yellowdog/3.0/ppc/freshrpms/
Then do a yum update yum.  This will give you version 2 of yum which
can use the new yum.conf file.  I had forgotten that the original yum
wouldn't read the links with ? marks in them.  Sorry.  Once you install
the new yum.  Use the yum.conf from the FAQ and do yum update and you
will get the new kernel and all other updates.
David C. Hacker, DVM