"Updating /etc/fstab". ??? can you help me?

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:52:07 +0200

If you search the list, I believe there were some boot problems with
anaconda's automatic hardware detection.

You could try to boot without ananconda (or at least it's auto detect
component), and see if that helps.

It's this autodetection that tries to write fstab.

Just a clue, hopefully in the right direction.

Regards,

Geert