A few things - no-write MacOSX disk

Olaf Olson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:34:32 -0700

Steve,

Maybe I can answer the writable/not-writable MacOSX issue. If that is
the MacOSX boot volume and you have MOL running, this would explain it.
You can't (at least I can't) write to the MacOSX boot volume while MOL
is running and accessing it. I think there are several posts here about
that, under the heading "mounting a Mac partition".

Have a look at those.

Olaf