A few things

Steve Roy yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:50:48 -0400

On Sep 7, 2004, at 3:00 PM, Steve Roy wrote:

> Good point. I was forgetting that even though it's the same OS, the
> processor underneath is different. I think I'll give a shot at
> compiling Thunderbird on YDL if I have time tonight and see what I
> get.

Well I tried, and didn't succeed. The configure script complained that
it couldn't find gtk-config. I couldn't find it either, even though GTK
is indeed present. I contemplated installing the full GTK with source.
I even downloaded it, along with its four dependencies, but then I
decided that I had better things to do with my time then build all this
stuff. :)

Steve

--
Steve Roy <sroy@mac.com>