Yellowdog Linux vs. Power Mac G4/G5

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:42:55 -0700

Apple model numbers are undecipherable to most of us. To get a meaningful
answer, please supply the Model Name as reported by Apple System Profiler.
AFAIK, 4.0 will support all G4 machines, and 2.3 supported most, if not all,
"desktop towers."
--
"No gnu's is good gnu's."   --Gary Gnu, "The Great Space Coaster"