What about Linux-on-Mac?

J.T.Blaylock yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:16:22 -0700

You might keep an eye on PearPC, http://pearpc.sourceforge.net/. It is
a PPC emulator. That's what I'm doing. I think someday I will be able
to install it on OS X and run it with Apple's X11 and install any
number of PPC operating systems. They will all be on disk images, no
need to reboot. I can't wait! People install Bochs on Windows and run
other x86 operating systems. Same idea here. Unfortunately it won't
compile for OS X yet. At least not for me.