YDLFAQ-OT

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
14 Sep 2004 23:05:26 -0400

ALL PRAISE TO THIS MARVELOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT!!

HAIL!

I can't believe that the G3 233Mhz is faster than the 167MHz SPARC and
IT IS RUNNING THE YDL FAQ WEBSITE (I guess running it on a Lisa running
Apple's earlier Unix or MkLinux would have been a bit much to
expect)....this is like saying that the farms along the Nile are still
irrigated using Archimedes Screw!!

Wait a minute...THEY ARE!!

Finally the lewd, can leave whatever drippings which pass as a semblance
of a mind, together with their links, ELSEWHERE.

ALL HAIL TO THE PRAETOR OF THE YDL FAQ SITE...HAIL CAESAR!!