internal scsi termination 50 pin/68pin problem

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
18 Sep 2004 10:55:10 -0400

Although I follow the general discussion of what your complaint is I
thought suggesting a different approach entirely might be a bit
faster...if you can afford to do it.  Why not just connect your scsi
such that the system reads it as an IDE drive?  I did that years ago
with my G3 minitower and haven't looked back since.  Here is one link
where you can get more information as well as a list of PCI card which
do this with different scsi devices.  You might be surprised how easy it
is to go this route and forget about what terminates where, and move on:

http://www.macsense.com.au/apple_mac_pc_if_cards.htm