Mozilla 1.7.3 distribution built for GNU Linux/PowerPC

Roger Scow yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:34:25 -0500

Not wanting to appear a complete ass, or newbie, or whatever ... but
nothing ventured nothing gained.

I am currently running Thunderbird 0.6.  I have d/l'd version 0.8, and
unzipped it.  I have a folder named Thunderbird.

How do I install this new version?  I know I need to uninstall the old
version, per the notes on the Thunderbird/Mozilla site.  I suppose I'll
yum remove thunderbird.  But , I don't want to chuck my email client
before I'm sure what to do.  :-)

Gracias from Texas
Roger