YDL Version for X.org Support

Stephen Harker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:53:47 +1000

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 04:01:23PM -0400, Ed Sutherland wrote:
> I'd like to have x.org support in my next linux installation. Will YDL 3.01
> work with x.org (and are there any 'case studies' of this?) or should I wait
> until the general release of YDL4 or try my luck with Fedora?

See my messages to this list about getting accelerated X11 working on
an iBook G4 with the Radeon 9200 Mobility M9+ (chipset 5c63).  I
installed the Xorg X11 server on a friends iBook running YDL 3.01 and
it has been running well since early August.

--
Stephen Harker                           Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au
School of Physics & Materials Engineering