[Fwd: Re: 17" titanium trackpad problem (related to trackpad size???)]

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 04:59:22 MDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 22:49, Dan Rosenbloom wrote:
> Hey Derick-
> Thanks for your help! I think this may actually be an issue with the 17"
> trackpad's width(!?)

Dan, I've maxed out regarding what I can think of.
You've got the references to the YDL FAQ website and other's will have
to pick up from here.  I'm running YDL 3.0 on a G3 233MHz Beige
Minitower.  IF I had a powerbook, a 17" one, I could do a bit of
experimentation to ferret out a solution for you.  Unfortunately,
dreaming I had one doesn't cut it either.

Oh well...
To militants of all forms -- a New Yorker's thoughts:

The sum of all our answer is but this:
We would not seek a battle as we are,
Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it.
So tell your master.
Henry V, II.vii. 163-166

There is some soul of goodness in things evil,
Would men observingly distill it out;
For our bad neighbor makes us early stirrers,
Which is both healthful and good husbandry.
Besides, they are our outward consciences
And preachers to us all, admonishing
That we should dress us fairly for our end.
Thus we may gather honey from the weed,
And make a moral of the devil himself.
Henry V,IV.i.4-12

Life only demands from you the strength you possess.
Only one feat is possible -- not to have run away."
--Dag Hammarskjold (1905-1961)

Gitanjali 35:
Where the Mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where Knowledge is Free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the Depth of Truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards Perfection;
Where the Clear Stream of Reason has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the Mind is led forward by Thee into Ever-Widening Thought
And Action --
Into That Heaven of Freedom, My Father, let my country awake.

by Rabindranath Tagore, Gitanjali (Song Offerings): A Collection of
Prose Translations Made by the Author from the Original Bengali, intro.
by W. B. Yeats (London: MacMillan, 1913): 27-28. PR 6039 A2G6 1913
Robarts Library