Apache woes

Cam Roe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 19:15:54 MDT 2004

Hi Brian - It checks to look at the obvious, I know cause I've been
there and done that! :)

In this case though Apache is up and running and I actually can browse
to it on the local network.(port 80 so nothing untoward there)  It's
just from external sources that it seems to be blocked. I did a
netstat anyway - just to be sure and got the following result. I think
it's correct.

netstat --ip -l
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State
tcp        0      0 *:32768                 *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost.localdo:32769 *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:sunrpc                *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:http                  *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:x11                   *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ssh                   *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost.localdoma:ipp *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:telnet                *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost.localdom:smtp *:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:https                 *:*
LISTEN
udp        0      0 *:32768                 *:*
udp        0      0 *:664                   *:*
udp        0      0 *:sunrpc                *:*
udp        0      0 *:631                   *:*

No joy yet. :(

Cheers

Cam