drive mounting issue (SCSI on beige G3)

Benjamin Warfield warfieldb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 21:55:32 MDT 2004

Ah.  I had for some reason picked up the notion that fdisk had been
made capable of reading Apple partition tables.  Don't know why I
thought that.  And I'd forgotten pdisk.  Why my previous web and list
searches didn't correct either of these lapses, I could not tell
you--sorry!  With pdisk, it rapidly became clear that I had  totally
misremembered which partition was which, and so I tried again with the
right numbers, and it worked beautifully.

Thanks!

	--Ben Warfield