Zoom USB Modem

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Sat Apr 2 01:41:56 MST 2005

Hi All--
Have been trying to set-up a Zoom USB modem & have run up against not
being able to get the config right--Anyone know a good way or howto for
assistance? Have removed it via Kudzu & then re-installed via the same
way--looked at several conflicting ways via Google search, used the
info page on YD & just seem to be beating my head against the wall--had
dial-tone out if it last night & then I mucked it up somehow--What is
the opinion as to the dialer? KPPP?--with wvdial or?

Dean Loros
autocrosser at macdialup.com
performbdesign at macdialup.com