Firewire help, please...

Dylan dylan at dylwaritsolutions.com
Mon Apr 4 05:34:19 MDT 2005

Still having trouble with the drive.  I am in the middle of taking a
stab at re-compiling the Kernel, but ran into trouble with compiling the
modules.  If that doesn't work, I might just upgrade to YDL 4.0.  Thank
you for the reading suggestions.  I haven't had a chance to look at them
yet, but I will make time on my breaks at work.

Thanks again,

Dylan