Flash w/ Firefox 1.0.2...

Dylan dylan at dylwaritsolutions.com
Tue Apr 12 05:16:01 MDT 2005

Has anyone been able to get Flash working w/ Firefox 1.0.2.  I
originally had a lesser version of Firefox (0.10...) running and was not
able to get flash working at all.  The version of Flash I have
downloaded is 0.4.10-6 (from rpmfind.net...).  I also tried
mozilla-embedded 1.0-2 and mozilla-plugin-flash 0.4.10-6 upon a
recommendation.  These two did not work either.  All of the RPMs
installed w/ no errors.  Would I be better off compiling it from a
tarball?  Can anyone give me a bit of insight, please???

Thanks in advance for any help provided,

Dylan