NVU and libIDL 0.8.x

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Apr 24 08:49:16 MDT 2005

A different suggestion would be to make sure that the yum.conf file has
the most current repositories as well as the standard ones.  You can
review the YDL FAQ website for details on modifying yum.conf to do
this.  In the search field type "yum.conf" within quotes or type yum
alone without quotes if you wish more background.  The YDL FAQ site is
located at:

www.sharplabs.com/space/start/

After yum.conf has been properly changed, then you are free to do:

yum search liblDL

This lets yum do the search for you for all the available repositories
listed within yum.conf.  As you discover more freshrpms or valuable old
rpms (to match the version of YDL you are using) you will find less
need to muck about with rpms yourself as then yum will search for all
repositories simultaneously upon command much faster than you could!

Best wishes...