yum upgrade hangs

peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 07:55:59 MDT 2005

I think that I'm in need of the SMB server info as well. I've looked on YDL
and SAMBA
but can't find the information you are referring to. If you have it to hand
could you please
forward it.

Thanks,

Peter

Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar at gmail.com> on 12/07/2005 14:32:23

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
       <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>