[ydl-gen] Re: Can FC4.ppc be installed ... SOLVED

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 22 08:35:28 MDT 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:27:16 -0400, Christopher Murtagh wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 17:08 -0400, beartooth wrote:
>> FC4.ppc is now installed, tweaked, and busily updating on our
>> G3 iBook. That doesn't tell me where the trouble was; but I know where I'm
>> getting my new releases from now on.
>
>  Good for you! Now, what does this have to do with YDL? Or are you just
> intentionally trolling?

Since there was considerable participation in another thread on the same
problem, some of it very thoughtful, even after it was declared OT, I
presumed that ordinary courtesy required me to say that a solution had
been found. I did not intend both posts to be cross-posted; slipped up
there. Sorry about that.

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;