[ydl-gen] OT?? Hardware question : b;inkety-blink

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 30 15:25:39 MDT 2005

The little light on the front of my 2002 G3 iBook, below the keyboard, is
blinking away at about two blinks per second; and there's also a slight
sound. I'm not actually running YDL; but my guess is that this is a
hardware question, not an OS question. Right? If so, is it some sort of
alarm? It seems too demanding of attention to be anything else ....

If not, my apologies for posting off-topic. :-(

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;