[ydl-gen] Re: HFS+ mount is read only -- how to make RW? (YDL 4.0.1)

Jeffrey Paul Burger jeff at sedona.net
Sat Dec 3 19:38:17 MST 2005

Yes, I believe the entire HFS+ disk was a single partition.

It occurs to me that my best bet at this point may be to get/use use
CD-based OS X disk tools to fix the Mac disk in it's native format, rather
than from the "foreign" environment of Linux. Something along the lines of
Disk Tools, Norton or TechTools. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks so much!

Jeff