[ydl-gen] [Fwd: [yellowdog-announce] YDL 4.1 beta ISOs Available from YDL.net]

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:53:47 MST 2005

Upgrade to gcc 3.4 and not 4.0? And XOrg 6.8.2 and not 6.9? We're paying for
a team of supermen/women here not mere mortals :pp

In reality, great work. Sound support was what was most lacking in my eyes
in 4.0, so thats a great improvement

Any idea if theres going to be any form of discounted upgrade to 4.1
for 4.0boxed customers? Or yum update packages?

Cian