[ydl-gen] YDL 4.1 beta install report

Mark Jaffe markie at ydl.net
Fri Dec 30 12:13:12 MST 2005

I spoke too soon regarding the G3/450 B&W; it stalled on a missing
package on CD #2. I suspect defective download, which I am trying again.

There seems to be no way to back out of the "Error - missing library"
dialog. I had to force-restart. I suggest a work-around to continue
installing or skip related components if possible.

Mark

--
Mark Jaffe
markie at ydl.net