Mac-mini news

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Thu Feb 3 10:28:57 MST 2005

Hello,

My Mac-mini just arrived. The good news is that the case is easy enough to
open, so using non-Apple Memory is not a problem.

The bad news is it seems it won't accept YDL "out of the box". Both graphical
install and the text install quit with "install exited abnormally - received
signal 11". The last message on screen was "loading ohci1394 driver". Now I
admit I have quite a few peripherals connected (USB and Firewire). I'll take
a closer look this week-end.

Now I hate to nag, but...... Ubuntu boots perfectly up to the point where you
have to choose if you want to partition - I did not go further

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein