[OT] Proper GCC flags??

Anthony Lanni anthony.lanni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:11:01 MST 2005

And more on the OFF TOPIC:

Honda's still selling the Insight in California, too; possibly a result
of our stricter laws concerning exhaust.  There's also now a hybrid
Accord model, and Ford has an Escape SUV that AAA rated pretty high.

I'm also a futurist, Clint, and totally excited by the prospect of new
technology; but I'm also very interested in the environment, etc.  So
this stuff has me doubly excited.  Unfortunately I can't afford a new
car.  :(  But when I can, the Prius, Civic, Accord and Escape will be
the top four cars I look at.