4.0 for which computer?

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sat Feb 5 13:57:18 MST 2005

Hello,

When I first tried YDL 4.0 on "newer" Macs, well, I could admit that newer
hardware is not supported.
Now I wanted to install YDL on a 500 Mhz iBook "snow" - that's not exactly
"new" hardware. No way to get the rage 128 Mobility to work.

So I ended up installing Yellow Dog Linux 3.01 - no problem, sound, graphics,
everything except I'll have to download a new version of OpenOffice.org, and
maybe look for Gimp 2.0.

So if 4.0 does not work with new Macs, and does not work either with older
models - what models is it supposed to work with?

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein