Sound on a 333 Lombard

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 12:01:25 MST 2005

Yes, there is

Also, you could get a PCMCIA network card and use that, instead...

ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/updates/yellowdog-4.0/ppc
contains all the RPM's that have been updated since 4.0 came out. You
do not need all of these to get sound to a more working state,
kernel-2.6.9-1 is the one of most interest. It can be installed from
the command line using rpm -i

Cian

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:49:10 -0800 (PST), toehead2 at juno.com