Flightgear [OT] im shocked!!

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 13 12:14:01 MST 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:13:01 +0000
Cian Duffy <myob87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Before I download a few hundred megs of source code, has anyone
> sucessfully got the Flightgear flightsim working on YDL4? Theres no
> PPC Fedora packages to nick, unfortunately...

Whoa! Reality or Fiction?

http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery/Link/KSJC-pattern2.html
http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery/Link/KSJC-overhead1.html

Im downloading the i386 rpm 'RedHat' package. Lets see if it even install
 (yea, I do believe in miracles :-) ) but I wont bother compiling the sources
since my computer is lightyears away from the minimal requirements..
It sure will not run but might install fine and that could mean it can work
relativly easily on YD4.