Billing Software

B1 b1smooth at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 20:38:00 MST 2005

I've used gnu cash befoe and it's not quite package I
was looking for. This thing is a radius server as in
FreeRadius or AAARadius and it is used for billing
people for a wifi usage. Similiar to the little app
LinSpot on mac but without a charge. It's a combo of
either sql or obdc, php, and apache. As user in range
gets a prompt to etiehr login or register to pay. The
connection is throttled off at a host designated
speed.

http://www.aradial.com/

http://www.digitalpoint.com/products

Aradial is the one I'd like but I need something free
as in free beer!
--- "Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D."