[OT] Editing menus revisited

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 07:27:15 MST 2005

(0) Sign up for YDL.net to get early access to work in progress.

(1) Sound
Rebuild the kernel with OSS support.  Things that used to work under
YDL-3.0.1 will work once again.

(2) Crashes
Ah..., You have noticed them too [:-)].

When you rebuild the kernel, begin with the stable 2.6.10 sources, which
can be found at

	http://www.kernel.org

If you have not [yet] rolled your own kernel, contact me directly and I
will guide you through it. It's not very difficult to do.

(3) Icons
Icons??? I don't gotta show you no stinkin' icons.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net