dhcp and ydl 3.0.1

Jonathan Hartje hartje at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 16 08:37:11 MST 2005

The files in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ are the answer. You need to
change ifcfg-etho or ifcfg-eth1 (depending on which one needs to be
dhcp). Look to see which one used to be static and change his protocal
to be dhcp. After that, ifdown/up the device and see if you get new
info. Hope that helps.

Jon