Switched to Radeon 7000

GDB-B&W-X.3.8 dougburton at vevayindiana.net
Wed Feb 16 17:30:29 MST 2005

At first when I booted up YDL, I had scrambled video, so I went into
another console and manually edited the XF86Config file.  It was set to
800x600.  Changing to 1024x768 got my stable video back, but the screen
is not as it was before.  It seems to me I should have more choices
with this card than the original Rage 128 as this card has 32 Mb of
memory.  I tried several different things to get a better looking
display but nothing I do makes any real difference.  What am I doing
wrong?  I'm running OSX with MOL right now and this looks pretty much
the same as it always did.

Just a message from Doug...