Would you buy cpanel and whm if we made it for YellowDog Linux?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:27:32 MST 2005

you can see the current status on bugs here:
http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/ - I would like to see who would use
cpanel/whm since I feel YDL has great potential as a server platform
and cpanel/whm would definetly add to its great abilities

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:33:33 +0200 (EET), Atro Tossavainen
<atro.tossavainen+ydl at helsinki.fi> wrote:
> > You can rest assured that cpanel and whm is actively maintained and
> > always will be, we will always fix exploits and other bugs either by a
> > publicly released patch or a fix in the next release
>
> Sure.  Why isn't there a list of old problems and their fixes on the
> product's web page?  (See http://www.openssl.org/news/ for an example
> of what I mean.)
>
> Who is the gmail user "Hex Star" anyway and why does it feel the urge
> to act as a spokesman for cpanel on this mailing list?
>
> --
> Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
> Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,
> +358-9-19158939  UNIX Dinosaur     / employs me, but my opinions are my own.

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info