mysql and php

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:29:12 MST 2005

while installing YDL for the first time you can chose to install it,
if you didn't then you can look for their rpms on the YDL cds, when
you find them run in terminal prompt as root "rpm -i
/location/to/rpm/rpmname.rpm" (without quotes)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:01:47 -0600, Kevin McMahon
<butters at buttershome.com> wrote:
> is mysql and php loaded in ydl 4.0 by default and if so how do I invoke
> it from the command line or do I have to install it?

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info