mol problem

Kevin McMahon butters at buttershome.com
Mon Feb 21 11:25:05 MST 2005

I am running ydl 4.0 and osx and I would like to get mol working, I do
the 'startmol -x' and I get this message:

WARNING: A root-only flag was ignored

and this as well:

 No mol-0.9.70 kernel modules corresponding to the running
  2.6.8-1.ydl.7 kernel were found ('startmol --list' displays
  installed version). Recompile the mol kernel modules (recommended)
  or try starting MOL as root using the '-a' switch. The '-a'
  flag can be made default by the 'allow_kver_mismatch: yes' setting

any ideas as to what to do? or how to do the above, I am very new to
linux...