Mp3?

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Tue Feb 22 05:07:47 MST 2005

On Tuesday, 22 February 2005 04.43, toehead2 at juno.com wrote:
> I finally got sound working on YDL 4.0 Playing of WAV files works.. Noatun
> simply stops when I try to play an mp3. What program can be used to play
> mp3's, and where do I get it ? Thanks for your replies.... And BTW, Im
> posting from konqueror, at last

If I remember well the message I got, YDL removed mp3 support alltogether
because of license problems. I'd look for an XMMS package for ppc that does
not have this limitation - if mp3 support is located directly in xmms.

Or you might look for a tool that batch converts mp3 to oggs

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein