Problems with Thunderbird 1.0 build

Jim Hart jhart at bates.edu
Tue Feb 22 10:42:21 MST 2005

I have found 5 problems with the Thunderbird PPC build from the code
factory:

1- arrow keys don't work when editing a message
2- hyperlinks in mail messages don't do anything and I can't find any
place to configure them
3- importing addresses from a text file doesn't work; when one clicks
the Next button after selecting "Text file ...", the button grays out,
but nothing else happens. Have to click Cancel.
4- Fetching mail doesn't keep the mailboxes subscribed for offline
browsing up to date
5- Shortcut keys for copy and paste don't work when editing a message.