Problems with Thunderbird 1.0 build

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:00:49 MST 2005

Just thinking - from some deeply repressed memories, Mozilla will add
an official buildserver if you send them a machine to do it on. If
someone could dump a Linux/PPC machine in, or get a working cross
compiler, we could get Firefox nightlies and official builds

The BeOS buildserver was a generic Dell machine that eventually died,
but provided nightlies for about four years, keeping it an official
port during that time.

Cian