NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra BUG?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:26:08 MST 2005

if he's use the of framebuffer driver, it doesn't matter wheter the
card is a 1MB PC-Chips framebuffer on a 5400 or a 128MB Radeon in a
G5, it should just work.

However, there could easily be a bug in the rivafb driver used by the
kernel (not the X11 driver) for that card. Or lack thereof of that
driver - I believe it was disabled in 4.0?

Cian